Objectives of the Illinois Council of the Blind
- To protect the rights and privileges of visually impaired Illinois citizens by monitoring legislation, agencies, and organizations that provide services for them.
- To provide cheap nhl jerseys China mutual encouragement and support through social interaction.
- To provide public education about the nature and problems of blindness.
- To help the general public understand and accept blind people.
- To help parents of visually impaired children.
- To inform visually impaired Illinois citizens on subjects that are vital to them through a magazine which they can read for themselves.
- To explore special problem areas, including transportation, education, and the needs of the elderly blind.
Join an ICB Committee